Monday, February 15, 2010

Hongkong Trip

Feb 23: Just excited!!! Hehe. Waiting for the hours now..we are four who will be traveling to HK and all of them are my office mates. This were realized when Cebu Pacific offered a 50% fare discount on their international flights last November 2009. I thought I am going alone but when i told my officemates about the promotion they also booked. The cost for the roundtrip fare BACOLOD-MANILA-HONGKONG-MANILA-BACOLOD is only P4,800.00 per person. Imagine that is only the cost of a one way fare from MNL-BCD during peak season (Christmas). Indeed, low cost airlines had made the international traveling affordable to people like me. :)

Feb 15: It started only at the back of my house..then I was off to KK Malaysia and now on my 2nd trip abroad --> HONG KONG! Yay!! Once a British colony & a shopping hub of the world and also known for its towering skyscrapers! I can't wait anymore! Hehe. Eight more days and I will be setting my foot on its soil! I am very very excited!

(photo was copied from hong kong dummies at pinoy exchange)Add Image

2 comments:

  1. Did I find you?
    The summer girl from ICQ?
    And you ARE cute lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aha! so u did not stop finding me?

    ReplyDelete